** Each student will be able to discuss his/her project in a large development workshop in coordination with other workshops’ students to work on their projects, and equipped by Arab Film School.
- 1st session:
- Explaining different lenses and how they are used in drama.
- Applying what was explained on cameras and lenses in the session.
- Analysing scenes from famous movies and see how they used lenses.
- 2nd session:
Discussing the students’ projects from the first session.
- 3rd session:
- How to add production value to the scene.
- How to make a rich cinematic image (scenes dynamics)
- 4th session:
Discussing the projects from 3rd session on production value and dynamics.
- 5th session:
- Directing actors in a practical shooting, scenes with duals nd triples, and how to deal with actor’s performance, and directing him to the aimed performance.
- 6th session:
- Preparing shooting schedules, orders, and choosing locations.
- Preparing for the scenes that will be shot in the 7th and 8th sessions, after spliting the students into groups.
- 7th and 8th sessions:
- Shooting for prepared scenes in huge cinematic plteau, shooting is with written orders, and stuck to schedules.
- 9th session:
Discussing graduation projects ideas for each student.
- 10th session:
- Discussing and analyzing parts of the short movies (graduation projects) which were shot by mobile, and photos of locations for each project.
Starting January 18, 2022
Sundays, Tuesdays , Thursdays
From 07 to 10PM
Venue: 15A – AlAhram street, Korba, Heliopolis, Cairo Governorate
# Payment Method #
You can pay 50 % of the full amount as a down payment to confirm your registration , and the other 50 % of it you can pay it at the first session.
Duration: 14 sessions
Some error has occured.