- Introduction to art direction and what is the difference between the production design, art direction and set design.
- Imagination practicing and converting it to a visual image.
- How to deal with the script.
- Watching clips and analyzing their art direction (movies, series, ads, and TV programs)
- Basic designs and compositions.
- Lenses types.
- Color theories.
- Create a perspective based on the art director’s analysis of the script.
- Required budgets for different artworks (movies, series, ads, and TV programs)
- Different techniques for designing based on the available budget
- During the second part of the workshop, each group is going to collaborate, discuss their own project and start working on it.
- Two practical days at a cinematic plateau