In this workshop:
- Week 1 : introduction (Cinema)
A – The deep connection between music and film
B- What to look for in a screenplay / Examples
- Week 2 Introduction (Music)
A- Putting music to visuals / does and don’ts
B- Composing and arranging / Examples
- Week 3 Music Core
A- 101 musical grammar / useful tools
B- Expressive tools / the discourse of music
- Week 4 Experimenting
A- Spotting scenes in screenplays / dealing with sound / styling your project
B- Open discussions / reflecting \ pros and cons of digital production
- Week 5 Final project
A- Project scouting and following
B – Project showing and discussions
- Starting on 31 August 2022
- Saturday and Wednesday
- From 7 to 10PM
- Venue: 18 Abdallah Deraz, Ard El Golf, Cairo Governorate, Egypt.
- Fees: 4500LE
- # Payment Method #
- You can pay 50 % of the full amount as a down payment to confirm your registration , and the other 50 % of it , will be paid at the first session.
- You can pay in installments for 5 months ( 0% interest) with Sympl.
Or Pay on installment through ValU.
- Duration: 10 sessions