This workshop aims to teach the participants how to deal as producers with one statement which is the idea and how to transform it into a visual product to make customers interact with.
In this workshop:
- Introduction to production.
- Main role of a producer.
- Work cycle of the T.V or social media campaign.
( Starting from the Marketing team – Client Service team – Creative and Agency production team – to the production house)
- How to have a fruitful co-operation between the advertising agency and the production house.
- Pre-Production phase:
reating PPM booklets and CPS Including (visualizing the creative brief and the director’s treatment – Precise Quotations- Managing crew – Casting – location scouting – art direction – styling)
- Production phase:
- Role of the Producer- Line and Assistant producer – Production Manager and Team.
- Handling agency and client.
- Time & Crises management.
- Post-Production Phase:
- Managing all post procedures (Editing – Color Correction – Graphics).
- Quality Control in legal requirements.
- Managing agency and client amends.
- Starting on August 6 , 2021
- Saturday and Wednesdays
- From 7 to 10PM
- Venue: 18 Abdallah Deraz, Ard El Golf, Cairo Governorate, Egypt.
- Fees: 5000LE
- # Payment Method #
- You can pay 50 % of the full amount as a down payment to confirm your registration , and the other 50 % of it you can pay it at the first session
- Duration: 08 sessions