Workshop will be held in English and Arabic.
The workshop is designed to provide the actor with a practical introduction to the basics of acting through intensive exercises which he learns about himself and his basic tools as an actor and builds his relationship with his body, his senses and the place around him, as a first step to achieve a state of presence and act spontaneously and lively within the dramatic scene.
- To learn about different ways to relax so that the actor finds more freedom while working.
- It helps the actor to become more sensitive and responsive to his feelings and the circumstances around him in the scene and how he deals with them.
- How can an actor convey a story through imagination, purpose, and sequence?
- How does the actor start working on the dramatic scene and get to know his character through it?
- How does an actor work invisibly so that the audience feels that they are watching a real person?
- Starting Friday 4th November, 2022
- Every Friday , Saturday and Monday
- Monday From 7pm to 10PM
- Venue: 82 Abdel Aziz Fahmy St. Saint Fatima, Heliopolis, 1st Floor, Cairo Governorate, Egypt.
Fees: 6500 EGP
# Payment Method #
You can pay 50 % of the full amount as a down payment to confirm your registration , and the other 50 % of it , will be paid at the first session.
You can pay in installments for 5 months ( 0% interest).
Or Pay with ValU
Duration: 12 sessions (3 sessions per week)